What can Sculptra do?
- Improve skin elasticity and texture
- Kickstart new collagen production
- Volumize areas of the face where needed
- Restore bone structure
- Lessen deep nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Define the jawline
- Rejuvenate and take years off the face
How does Sculptra work?
As the years go by, our body’s collagen-producing process begins to slow down, which makes our skin start to appear saggier, more hollow, and more aged. When Sculptra is injected into target areas of the face, it gradually restores volume because it stimulates the collagen process by using the active ingredient of poly-L-lactic acid.