Which facial features can be treated with facial balancing?
We normally treat the entire face! Here are some examples of what could be achieved with Facial balancing:
- Forehead enhancement (for those with tissue loss in the center of forehead)
- Non-surgical nose shape correction (to correct bump, poor nose projection, nose that’s too short or too wide, nose tip lifting)
- Enhancement of area around the Eyes (non-surgical)
- Eyebrow lift and position correction
- Cheek voluminization (to achieve proper facial proportions and create “apple of the cheek”)
- Lip augmentation
- Lower Cheek Debulking (for faces that are too wide on the bottom)
- Balancing of upper and lower face to obtain proper oval or inverted triangle face proportion
- Chin Augmentation (to improve projection, profile, improve chin and jaw to neck transition)
- Jawline correction (Better defined jawline looks good in both men and women)
These are just some of the examples of what could be done during facial balancing procedure. There are not two treatments that are the same, as there are no faces that are the same (excluding twins) and the results of this procedure often resemble surgical.